CRYSTAL INN HOTEL & SUITES IN
ST. GEORGE, UTAH
Located in the southwest corner of Utah, the Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites St. George is nestled in a picturesque valley surrounded by impressive red sandstone cliffs. The desert climate contributes to generally clear skies, relatively mild winters and hot summers. With over 300 days of sunshine per year, St. George has received the nickname of "Utah's Dixie." Less than an hour away is Zion National Park, a favored destination of travelers worldwide.
Golf in St. George means teeing off at well-designed fairways surrounded by towering red sandstone cliffs on the horizon and desert flora in the landscape. Called the Red Rock Corridor, St. George's lush golf courses and temperate winter climate lure many people to this area to enjoy a true golfer's paradise.
A popular cultural attraction, Tuacahn Amphitheater is an outdoor amphitheatre nestled at the base of towering red rock cliffs just outside of St. George. Popular musicals and plays are performed nearly year-round, drawing over 150,000 visitors each year.
St. George hosts several national and international events each year. The St. George Marathon is the 13th largest marathon and brings nearly 4,000 runners from all over the world. The Huntsman World Senior Games is a popular international competition drawing athletes over 50 to participate in 26 sports, complete with ceremonies. Many film festivals and arts festivals also find St. George to be a hospitable city for their venues.
- FREE hot breakfast buffet with eggs and fresh waffles
- FREE wireless Internet access throughout our St. George hotel
- Beautiful outdoor swimming pool and courtyard area
- Tennis Courts
- Tuacahn Theatre
- St. George Marathon
- Huntsman Senior Games
- Zion National Park
- Bryan Canyon National Park
- Dixie College
- Oversized guest rooms with your choice of King or Two Queen beds
- All rooms include a mini-fridge, microwave, iron/ironing board, hairdryer and coffee maker
- All rooms have luxurious new bedding
- All rooms include high-speed wireless Internet access
- Ask about rooms with pool access